Travelling with your Occupational Therapy skills

Being an OT makes living and working in almost any country possible. Your qualifications can be transferred to gain registration in most countries. You may be required to sit an exam or submit an essay, and of course, pay a fee, but once this is done, you can work for as long as you like. You may also stay on the register but if you are away from one country for more than 5 years you may have to apply to practice again.